Thursday, March 27, 2008

Totally late Guitar Hero coverage

Here's a few photos from a guitar hero party a few weeks back. Yeah, I know, old news. Remember when these parties were the social highlight of the week? Or was that just the social highlight of my week... the photos were taken by several people (Me, Brigham, Ace, Lexia, etc.) though I don't know who took what. My apologies. So, here's the rundown.

Brigham was there,
but Ace was the star of the show.


Ace took this one of me.
Evil Jared (look at that face! So intense!)
Placing these photos next to each other almost makes Collin look like the antithesis of Jared.
And a few goofy looks to finish.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Where are all the girls?

Kimberly said...

Dave, Guitar Hero used to be the highlight of my week...every week, as you very well know. Those seemed like simpler times.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Mutha f'n Adam Branson back in the MIX!!!

Lexia said...

Where am I in all those photos?!?

Scrumpestuous D said...

I believe you got "edited" out Lexia.

Don said...

Good to see the ears making their rounds. :)

Emily said...

You look very handsome in your mouse ears. Great photo.

-Emily
http://elr215.blogspot.com/