Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Public opinion poll - Desert Islands

Imagine you are stuck on a deserted island for an indefinite amount of time. Would you rather be stuck with your best friend (of your same sex) or a member of the opposite sex that you don't really know?

Feel free to answer via the sidebar poll and leave your reasonings in the comments section.

A few clarifications: Assume that you are single. You cannot choose the member of the opposite sex. Legitimate monogamous relationships can be formed, if needed.

5 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Does what happens on the island, stay on the island? Are there polar bears on this island? Will Jack be there? Can Jack be my island person?

Scrumpestuous D said...

Excellent questions. Here's my excellent answers: Yes. No. You can have Jack if I can have Kate.

Brooke said...

Is this stranger attractive in anyway? Is he interesting? Or is he a dummy?

The Shark said...

Kate? I don't see why anyone would willingly expose themselves to that mess of a woman. I'd rather go with Juliet, or perhaps even Claire.

I wish there was a way for you to tell the genders of the people voting. I bet the girls go for the friend, while the guys go for the opposite gender.

Don said...

Dang it! I didn't get in on time to vote!