Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just another GH post

Has anyone else noticed how awesome the set list is getting for Guitar Hero III? Here's just a sampling of artists for those who don't know: Santana, Pearl Jam, Bloc Party, Dead Kennedys, Pat Benetar, ZZ Top, Tenacious D, Weezer, Metallica, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Kiss, DragonForce, Kiss, Aerosmith, Kaiser Chiefs, The Beastie Boys, Alice Cooper, The Who(!), Foghat, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cream, and (last but not least) The Rolling Stones. Phew! After all that awesomeness, how could I not pre-order a copy at my local BestBuy?I was kind of wondering why the box was so big, until I took a closer look.
Wow! Free guitar strap? Ok, so I knew that you got a free guitar strap in exchange for making a binding promise to BestBuy (seems like a good deal, eh?), but I thought you got it when you picked up your game. What an excellent mistake. I couldn't wait to open this baby up, but I waited patiently until I got home.
Wait for it... wait for it...
Bam! An excellent use of a box.
I bet this strap will look excellent with my black and white wireless guitar.

Yup, the guitar looks more excellent. I wish it did the same for me. Also, the strap does say Guitar Hero, like in the picture on the box.

2 comments:

Don said...

Rock on! I haven't been playing as much as when I was in NY, but it is still a great game!

Anonymous said...

Listing Kiss twice, huh? You seem pretty excited about their songs being included. Maybe you could go as Kiss for Halloween!