Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm undecided on Halloween

For the last while now, my free time has been dominated by a search for the world's most awesome Halloween costume. Oh, I've tossed around several ideas, and tossed just as many out, but I've still only come up with semi-awesome ideas. Nothing truly... Awesome. For a while, I was considering something that involved this,
a fake gold chain, and a spray painted badminton birdie, sunglasses and a headband, but in the end, I felt the idea of "Italian Badminton Champion Enrico Ferrari" was maybe a bit too esoteric. Plus, I couldn't get the suit in my size (for a reasonable price). One of my other leading ideas,
Matlock, probably wasn't going to be recognizable enough, and I didn't want to spend the evening in conversations like this: "You remember. Matlcok. Andy Griffith? Simply country lawyer who rarely lost a case?" So that one has been passed on. For awhile I also considered going as Steve Zissou, but I thought perhaps that was a little too 2005.

So, what does this all mean? Well, two things really. One, I'm really open to suggestions right now, and two, I'll probably just be a baseball player again. For like the 5th time.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

DO NOT be a baseball player when you could be Toad on Super Mario Brothers 2.

Stacie said...

Old Navy has some cute kids costumes...maybe you could try one out? Here's a link.

http://www.oldnavy.com

Anonymous said...

I say go for the baseball player, but I have a deep abiding love for the uniform, in addition to the fact that if I were in a country that celebrated Halloween, I would be dusting off my Supergirl costume for about the 5th time.