Sunday, October 21, 2007

I should have listened

OK, so this week is a pretty big one if you are a geek like me. You see, Leopard (that's the new Mac OS (operating system)) has a release date for Friday, while Guitar Hero 3 has a release date for Sunday. What!? Yeah, Sunday. Well, let me tell you a story...

Way back when I preordered GH3, I debated whether to go to the one on 6th and 23rd or the one in NoHo. A little voice inside my head told me to go to NoHo, but seeing as the 6th Ave location is slightly less difficult to get to, I preordered there (that was before I knew it was coming out on a Sunday). Turns out there is only one place in NYC where they are doing a midnight release (complete with prizes and t-shirts), want to guess where that is? That's right, NoHo. Bummer.

No comments: