Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Too bad I already have a costume...


...and I'm not a kid, oh, and I don't want to be a delivery person for Halloween.

Found in a recent email was an offer FreshDirect for a kids FreshDirect delivery person costume. Don't get me wrong, the FD delivery men (never seen a woman) that come to my house are really nice, but I don't think any self-respecting kid is going to go for this when they can be... pretty much anything else.

Check it out for yourself over at FD.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just made a recent Fresh Direct order and saw the costume as well. There is also the option for a Fresh Direct chef. Wouldn't that be fun?

Side of Jeffrey said...

I'd kick that kid's --- if I were 9 and still living in Boise. Then I'd steal his candy and possibly toilet paper his house.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Amen to that.