Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Damn scientists and all their promises...

I'm not going to lie to you. I want a time machine, and I'm a bit peeved that modern science hasn't made one available to me yet. You see, I really want to go back in time and live it up with the Jet Setters of the '60's. You know, James Bond style, with tailored suits, hotels where the concierge can get you anything you want, and stewardesses in alluring uniforms. Dammit, I want a Diner's Club card.

So, now that you all know that little secret, let me fill you in on one more. After living it up in Europe, I'd take my time machine to Scandinavia during what I like to call the ABBA years. This is a somewhat new desire of mine, and though traces of it have been simmering away in the back of my mind for quite some time, it took this video and the following picture to really bring it to a boil, because, let's be honest, who doesn't want to look like this couple?
Seriously, he's like He-Man in a tux.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Way to step up and use swear words where they should be used - in loathing.

Bilaeva said...

you love me, you wanna love me tender, how can I be sure you not pretender?

Scrumpestuous D said...

I know. Great grammar, huh?