Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Root Beer related news

Laura from Thomas Kemper contacted me yesterday with some good news (if you don't know what I'm talking about- link link). Looks like they're coming out with skinny versions of my 3 favorite flavors: Root Beer, Ginger Ale, and Black Cherry. The Root Beer clocks in at 20 cal/bottle and the others at a measly 10 cal/bottle. So, how do they taste? Don't know yet, but according to my info, they're using Splenda and honey to sweeten them, so it's got the makings of something good. More info as it becomes available.

3 comments:

The Shark said...

So??? I know you got them -- I seen the box meself! How were they??

Marisa said...

Great! I'm betting the publicist did a google search and hit on your blog... Isn't the internet beautiful??

Marisa said...

Oh, and this isn't Marisa. This is James. Disbelieve your own eyes.