Thursday, September 14, 2006

More Apologies

Well, now that I have no readers anymore, it's high time to continue filling up the internet with worthless crap! The reason (excuse) for not having written in a while is that I have been "getting used to" my new place in good old New York City. Perhaps starting grad school has something to do with it as well, but probably not...

So, NYC is great, and with the change of scenery I have decided to explain what this blog is all about. Well, pretty much it is about nothing, which is what most blogs are about. Which makes me wonder...

most blogs are about nothing...

Seinfeld was a show about nothing...

therefore most blogs are about Seinfeld!

Ok, I've got another one:

God is love...
Love is blind...
Stevie Wonder is blind...
Therefore Stevie Wonder is God! Man, he's so awesome! Very superstitious...

Hmm... perhaps there is something wrong with my logic. Well, one last question that I get all the time (lie) is what does the word "scrumpestuous" mean. Well, it's sort of a mish-mash (a portmanteau, if you want to get technical) of several words, including and not limited to:

Scrumptious
Stupendous
Delicious
Erudite
Suave
Handsome
Classy
Stud-muffin
Rad-i-cool
Fahrvergnügen
Sensitive 90's man and
absquatulate

But, feel free to add your own. The meaning can't really be expressed in words, but it is pretty much synonomous with "cool".

No comments: