Friday, February 29, 2008

More toys

Yesterday I decided to buy a new camera lens because, well, because I deserve it. And apparently, according to the guy at the counter, it makes me more "digitally dangerous." Watch out! Anyway, the lens works better in low light than my other lens, so I decided to give it a whirl last night. Here's some of the results:

Brittany

Jeff

Rich (this one was obviously posed)

Genevieve

My roommate Mike
All of these photos were taken without flash indoors, which is good for everyone...

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hurrah! That's awesome Dave. I especially like how you captured Richard, because that's the typical Richard look. He is such a kid. :)

Bilaeva said...

As you promise, there I am looking spiffy, as always, in a jumper and my jimjams.

Side of Jeffrey said...

That lens is frickin' genius. How can I get one for my video camera?

Don said...

I agree with all previous comments. Dave, I had no idea that you were such a photographer. Those pictures are great!

Scrumpestuous D said...

Thanks folks. I appreciate the comments!

And jaymoo, I don't know what kind of camera you have, but I think the trick to this lens is the large aperture (Most of the photos were taken at f/1.8-2.2).