Wednesday, February 20, 2008

#300

Yesterday marked a milestone for me, I purchased my 300th album - Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis. I know you're all waiting with baited breath to know more about my collection (right?), so here are a few stats:
  • 43% of my collection is Jazz
  • 2% is Beatles
  • I inherited 1 Aquabats CD (only of note since I saw someone dressed in full Aquabats attire last week on 23rd)
  • Best Album Title: quite possibly The Rumproller
  • Most Represented Artist: Miles Davis with 17 albums (Birth of the Cool, Bags' Groove, Workin', Steamin', Relaxin', Cookin', 'Round About Midnight, Kind of Blue, Milestones, Miles Ahead, Porgy and Bess, Sketches of Spain, Someday My Prince Will Come, E.S.P., Miles Smiles, In a Silent Way, and Bitches Brew in case you were wondering. I know, you weren't).
  • Most Embarrassing CD that I'll Admit to Owning: Journey's Greatest Hits
  • Best CD I Forgot I Owned: Weezer's blue album
Well folks, the tales of wonderment and awe don't end there, but I think I will. Any bets on when I make it to 400?

2 comments:

The Shark said...

I give you about a month to reach 400.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Thanks.