Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stats

This morning, I checked my site stats, for laughs, you know. Now, I never planned for this blog to be anything special or highly read, so I keep my expectations low and am usually very pleased. But yesterday, I experienced the Briggie Bump. Is that some sort of new dance craze? If only! No, unfortunately, it's something a little more self-explanatory. Here's what the bump looks like:


That's right folks, 30 visitors! Easily my best day ever. Unfortunately, this crazy ride into stardom has to end sometime, and I think my last post helped a lot in that regard. No complaints, though. You only get 15 minutes, right?

4 comments:

Don said...

Live it up while you've got it. :)

Brigham said...

Sigh. The briggie bump ain't what it used to be.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Well, considering what it was working with...

Anonymous said...

I miss the map that shows where the viewer's IP addresses originated. If it were still there, I could get you a page view from Calgary, LA, Boston, and Denver. The graph is pretty cool though.