Saturday, August 11, 2007

Daft Punk

Ridiculous. Wow. Wow + infinity. Here's my report on the Daft Punk Concert.

Of course Brigham was there. Read his post here.
The Rapture. Moving on...
Daft Punk has arrived.









Look at the pretty colors! I thought that a lot that night.


The sheer whiteness of the pyramid really impressed me.
As did it's blueness.
Matrix Punk?


Trapper Keeper Punk

Hyperspeed Punk


That's a neck, in case you were wondering.


The encore, with it's glowing red suits, helmets, and pyramid were truly a sight to behold. If only I were smart like Brigham and had taken a picture of the screen, the picture above would be much cooler.

So, now for the video. Just a note, the sound is pretty bad on some of these. My little camera just can't handle the amount of bass that was flying at us. These are just short clips. Of course, if you want to see something more complete, you can always go to YouTube.











OK folks, the videos above are only a small (and a bit lame) sampling of what I have, but since blogger has been giving me problems, and I want to get this finished, I'm going to end this. Perhaps I'll add my videos to YouTube and make them the topic of another post.

3 comments:

Brigham said...

I wish I had taken more pictures. And videos. And that I could go again tonight.

Scrumpestuous D said...

A labmate looked at your post and said, "wow, he's got a nice camera. Better than your camera phone."

Bummer, since I used my Nikon.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I wish Daft Punk didn't come when I was in Mexico...or that they went to play a Mexico concert right after New York.