Monday, June 04, 2007

More Guitar Hero news

OK, so first of all, sorry it's been so long since my last post. Hopefully this will make up for some of that. Second of all, there have been two more additions to the GH3 setlist:

Evenflow, by Pearl Jam
Lay Down, by Priestess

Cool. You can check out more about that here.

OK, so more news... Battle Mode. This might just change things a bit. Feelings might get hurt.

And finally, the new controller. It looks pretty weak in the photos, but I guess that's because they don't want to show off their pretty, new snap-on faceplates. Did I mention that it has the potential for custom necks? My vote would be for one with two sets of buttons, with the second further down the neck for when you are really rocking out. So far this is only for the Xbox360, so who knows what we'll get on the PS2...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to those snap on face plates. one question, when will the grim reeper suit be available for purchase. the face plate is not all that critical if you don't have the entire get-up to back you up. on second thought, i'm a minimalist, my fingerwork does all the talkin.

Side of Jeffrey said...

well said Anonymous! Well said. I'm glad you are my friend...