Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Something you should know about

I must admit that this information is not NEARLY as cool as what is happening over here, but since I don't have a job that gives me these kinds of opportunities (I'm just trying to find a cure for HIV/AIDS - not that I'm bitter or anything), I'll just have to pass on the info that I have. And I must admit, it's pretty cool.

Some of you may know that the 12th Street Guitar Hero Fancier's Association meetings have more of a "soft rock" atmosphere lately, but Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s might change that. Most of you probably know about this already, but it's set out for release in July and they have finally released a (incomplete) list of songs that will be on it. So, for those of you who might be interested, here's the lineup so far:

  • I Wanna Rock (by Twisted Sister)
  • I Ran (by Flock of Seagulls)
  • Round and Round (as made famous by Ratt)
  • I Want Candy (as made famous by Bow Wow Wow)
  • Metal Health (as made famous by Quiet Riot)
  • Holy Diver (as made famous by Dio)
  • Heat Of The Moment (as made famous by Asia)
I'm going to guess that the lack of a "as made famous by" on the first two means they are the original cuts, but who knows. So far, no one has said how many tracks there will be (I'm guessing around 30), so let the speculation begin. If you really care, the actual press release announcing all of this nonsense can be found here.

10 comments:

Bilaeva said...

sweet! can't wait for this. and I think I can actually do my hair like the blond guy...

Side of Jeffrey said...

I demand SCORPIONS on this game!!!

Oh, and you can try to cure AIDS, but my industry is spreading it faster than you can cure it sucka. Plus, we are creating new diseases that we can advertise cures for. You just can't keep up with advertising.

Scrumpestuous D said...

I see your demand and raise you JOURNEY!!!

And it's true, you can't keep up with advertising.

And Vieve, I'd love to see you with a Flock of Seagulls hairdo.

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through a friend and I think I'm in love. Make sure girls you like read your blog... its charming.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Jeff, are you messing with my head?

Anonymous said...

I'm no Jeff, I'm a real life blog admirer. The fact I posted two anonymous comments I suppose makes me a real life blog stalker. But I was serious... charming.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Scrump...this is not Jeff (or anonymous is not Jeff). I know who it is though, and you she can be yours if you desire. Just say the word buddy, just say the word.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, Dave is mute today. But thanks for inquiring.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Desafortunadamente, Dave está estudiando por su ultimo examen del año. ¡Qué triste!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Cuando terminas tu examen, por ahi podras averiguar la identidad de anonymous. O, por ahi, no te la digo. Veremos.