Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Of strobe lights and fountain pens

I'm about done with studying. My mind is a bit fried, and I figured this was as good a time as any to share some of the quirks that are currently forming a part of my life. Don't worry, I'll keep it short and sweet.
  • Our (fluorescent) bathroom light has decided it is time to die, and so every time we turn it on, it flickers. Sometimes it flickers for so long, I don't have any choice but to take a "strobe shower." Trust me, it would be much cooler if I could get some tunes in there too.
  • I've rediscovered the joy of cursive. After years of denouncing it, I've found that I can write much faster (and prettier) if I bust out the loopy writing. The only drawback - it makes me feel like I should be dotting my i's with hearts.
  • I got bored today, and googled the term "Steady Mobbin'." Brigham's blog was the number two hit. Wow. Pretty good. I then proceeded to google "scrumpestuous" expecting my blog to top the list. I found out that it didn't. In fact, JayMoo's blog was on the list, and then Brighams, with mine no where to be found. Surely this is some trick that Google is playing on me.
I'm pretty sure none of that is going to be on the test.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

the key is to get people to check your blog who don't care about you, but just do it cause their bored. The more bored people you get, the more hits you get, and then the more your site will pop on google. Or you could pay for word searches - but google charges a bundle. YOu could own "Scrumpestuous" for like $1000 I bet.