Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Best Week Ever!

I really don't want to jinx this, but this is turning out to be a great week for me. Here's some of the reasons why:

  • Yesterday, through no action of my own, I scored a ticket to the taping of The Colbert Report
  • I'm going to see Spider-Man 3 on the IMAX on Saturday
  • Guitar Hero last night was a return to it's former glory
  • I probably had the best cab ride of my life last night due to a mix of the driver and hitting almost every light just right, which is even more important since I REALLY had to go to the bathroom
  • My alarm woke me up this morning to Bill Cosby's "Chocolate Cake for Breakfast." Classic.
  • I've been sleeping really well these past few days.
  • Last, but certainly not least, I'm going to watch my M's this Saturday at Yankee Stadium, and the weather forecast is calling for mostly sunny and 65. Not too shabby.
So, all in all, this week is looking pretty good. Could this be the peace before the storm of finals?

2 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

You and Tracy Bentley NEED to become friends. She is a freak of all freaks for the M's. Let me know if you want me to hook up your meeting. Not a date...just a chance for two fans to revel in glory.

Scrumpestuous D said...

I'm afraid you've missed your chance. Fate brought us together one Friday evening on a downtown 6 train, where to the annoyance of Liesel, Brigham and others, we reveled in the Glory days of M's baseball.

Back at BYU I had a crush on this one girl, mostly because she was such a huge M's fan.