Thursday, February 02, 2006

Japanese Jetpacks, Moles and Pizza

I have often thought about blogging about relationships. I always come back to the thought that given my current location and station in life, it would just be too cliché, and therefore I don't. So, even though I have had occasion to spread some of my thought on the matter several times today, you won't find anything here, unless popular demand requests it. Just thought I would throw that one out there.

So, right now I am thinking of some good 'ol New York pizza and Arrested Development. I'll tackle my thoughts on the latter first (yes, I know, I always have to do things the hard way). I was reminded in an email about one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen and just thought I would put up a little bit of a preview for those of you out there who haven't seen the show (for those of you who have seen this, hopefully you found it as funny as I did). This photo comes from the-op.com, which is a pretty funny site if you are in to the show. If you go there, you might see where I got the inspiration for the name of my blog.

Well, as for the pizza... if you have ever had real NY pizza, you know what I am talking about. I had rice for dinner. No curry, no nothing, just rice. Maybe that explains why I am thinking about the pizza. If you are in New York right now (you know who you are), eat a slice for me, please. If you have a picture of me handy, don't hesitate to take it with you. I like am partial to sausage, white and anything with a good helping of basil.

No comments: