Thursday, February 16, 2006

Out of town

So, I have been out of town for the past week. It has been pretty crazy. Just to give you an idea, here is my flightplan:

SLC to PHX
PHX to STL
STL to SLC
SLC to LGB

And then a drive from Long Beach to Provo. But, anyway, both the trips to St. Louis and Long Beach were great. I loved WashU, and the weather in LGB was awesome (we pretty much went from the hottest part of the country to the coldest. Yay!). I also found out that I have been accepted to the University of Washington and they want me to fly out to visit. So, in honor of this news, I have upgraded my little logo chart (v. 2.0) to give all you guys an idea of how these things are going.


Anyway, the checks mean I have been invited to interview, the x is a rejecction, the green thumbs up mean acceptance (by them, I'll use a different logo for the school I select) and the ? should be obvious. For those of you who don't know what the actual school seals are, here's the list from left to right, top to bottom:

  • Washington University in St. Louis (WashU)
  • The Sackler Institute at NYU Med School
  • University of Washington
  • Boston University
  • North Carolina State University
  • The National Institutes of Health
Well, there it is. Enjoy! I should be blogging more often now that I am back in town.

No comments: