Saturday, February 18, 2006

Friday Night Treat

Tonight I am treating myself to something that I haven't done in months... watching Conan (the Irishman not the Barbarian). Considering that I have a drawing of his head on my keychain, it is suprising how little I have watched his show lately... I guess breaking my Conan fast is part of some well needed rest. I have been traveling all week long and have been fighting a cold, so I have been pretty cranky. Add to that a ton of frustration at certain aspects of my life not going in the way I have wanted them to and there you go. That's me. I must admit that watching Conan is really just icing on the cake. Today has been pretty cathartic already. I went with a friend to go see Kalai, who other than some pretty inane comments between songs (an understatement), is a pretty good performer. After the concert, we got into this conversation where we talked about a lot without going into much detail, which normally doesn't help with the frustration, but surprisingly this time it did. So T, thanks.

Well, I was going to blog about more stuff, and some of it was pretty funny, but I'm tired, and Conan is starting, so I'll see you suckas later.

No comments: