Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Obviously this blue part here is the land...

So, I have added a map to this blog. "A map," you say. Yes a map. Let me tell you about it. Well, this lovely map tracks where it is that people are who read this blog. Yes, this is another pathetic effort to see if people are actually reading this thing, but at least it's colorful, and no, it doesn't collect antything about you so don't worry about Big Brother getting you. Trust me, being the victim of fraud myself, I don't want to have that happen to you (see, I care. Read my blog). Anyway, I'm really hoping that I get some pretty esoteric hits on the map like from Mongolia or something. But I'm pretty much guessing that there will be a big red dot in the the middle of the US... (this is the place!). Well, just thought I would share. Off to my softball game. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

WarriorWife said...

hey you've got one today across the atlantic! :)

You were a fraud victim? That's crazy. I can't believe how common that is becoming...

Scrumpestuous D said...

Melnel, I always appreciate the comments. Are you sure you aren't sending them from England?

WarriorWife said...

well, just to make you feel better I found some fancy way to bounce my comments from one continent to another and back again. It's highly technical and I'm working on some sort of patent for it. So it's top secret for now...

:)