Friday, May 19, 2006

My name is Jack Bauer

Hello. My name is (my name) and I'm a 24 addict. I've been an addict since September 2005. I know what you may be thinking, that's not so long. But I have seen every episode of 24 that was ever made (including those stupid mobile phone ones), and as such, have had a constant flow of Jack Bauer over the pursuing months until now. But, like all the other addicts out there, I am arriving on a bittersweet time in my life - the two hour finale. I can't wait to see how Jack & co. bring down Pres. Dipwad and his henchmen, and stop that submarine from attacking Los Angeles, but what am I going to do when the credits roll? I'll be out of a fix for the first time since I got on this crazy ride. Boy, I've always felt that 24 was a soap opera for men. Glad to see that I'm not the only one (Thanks P for the heads up).

Somehow I will survive...

2 comments:

WarriorWife said...

Wow, is this the "admit to all your addictions week" because I've got to catch up if it is...

chocolate, movies, books, Gilmore Girls...

I've never actually seen an episode of 24.

Anonymous said...

It happens to me every season. You kinda sit there in stunned silence for about three minutes, and then you think about how long it's going to be until next January, and two days later you won't even remember half of what happened that season. (I don't even now! Doesn't it seem like so long since the whole Hobbit as CTU director thing?) You'll get over it quickly, i promise. And now we've got our monday nights back, yay!

You're welcome, btw.