Friday, May 16, 2008

To you JayMoo

Recently, a friend of mine posted some pictures of him with some so-called "celebrities." He thought I was being sarcastic when I told him my pictures with celebs would be knock his socks off. Well, JayMoo, get ready to have your world rocked.

OK, so this one is a bit cheap. I didn't actually meet the guy, I sneaked into the photo. It's still pretty cool though.
Here I am with my buddies James Watson and Francis Crick, better known as the dudes who figured out what DNA looks like. We were all having a pretty good time after that one, so we snapped this little piccy in celebration.
Here I am with one Sir Isaac Newton. If I remember right, I was trying to get a note from him to get out of my Science of Fluxions class. You can tell this is an old photo. I have hair.

I bet your mom knows more of these guys than she does of yours. Consider your world rocked.

4 comments:

M said...

you have WAY too much time on your hands. either that or you are trying to avoid studying / writing papers.

Cindy Bean said...

They're probably showing people those pictures of you on their blogs too.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I stand in complete and utter awe at your connections. You have shamed my piddly pictures into something I should hide. You are my new idol.

Don said...

Dang! I wish I had photos of me meeting famous people. :)