Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Music of the Moment

Man, I'm still stiff from the Wii-a-thon. Luckily, I have some good music to help me through it. So, here's the facts:

Artist: Django Reinhardt
Track: Belleville

Django is one of those artists that you probably never have heard of, but I can almost guarantee that you have heard. His music is a favorite in the movies (The Matrix, Gattaca, Chocolat, L.A. Story, The Aviator, Swing Kids and several Woody Allen movies, just to name a few). His music is just great. So, in short, check him out!

Also, as a way of celebrating the return of MotM, I'm adding a new category: "Setting." This category will describe what I think is the perfect setting to listen to the artist in. So, without further ado...

Setting: Dinner with that Special Someone

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Did you love Sweet and Low Down? I see you as loving this movie. I obsessed over it for a long time...