Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Minor Celebrity Sighting (possibly)

So, I work at NYU Med Center, and you don't usually see too many famous people around there (well, at least, I don't), but as I was leaving today I saw someone that I thought was worth mentioning - if it really was him. His name is Earle Hyman, and for those of you who don't know him by that name, let me throw a few more at ya. Here's one: Panthro. Here's another: Russell Huxtable. Yes, he played Bill Cosby's dad on The Cosby Show. Here's a picture for you:

Oh, and I'm also watching Deal or No Deal right now, and this very attractive contestant is playing. You know how most of the contestants are kind of weird? Yeah, you think she is going to buck the trend, but then she says she is really in to Hanson. Ugh. So, of course Hanson is helping her pick out cases (can't really turn down a gig if you are Hanson, eh?). I feel bad for her.

Did you know that they are all married and the middle one has 3 kids?! I guess some ladies like the mmm-bop.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Panthro...as in Thundercats???? AWESOME. The brothers of downtown have been watching the first season recently.