Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Behind the Music

So the mail key is lost. I'm sure you know what that means. Yeah, we have to wait for the landlord to make us a new one. So the mail gets checked infrequently these days. So it wasn't until yesterday that I got one of the coolest things to ever come into my mailbox. It was the Miller 10 CD. I realize that few of you will fully appreciate the majestic splendor of such a thing, but for those of you who do, you understand why I am posting news of its arrival to my new blog. So, to Casey, Tom, Michelle and especially Daniel, thanks. As I was listening to it, the new things that Daniel added gave me an idea. I have some video clips from that night, which I want to get to you guys, but maybe as as little video documentary. Something like "VH1 presents: Behind the music of Miller 10." It is just an idea right now, but I think it has potential. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantabulon. I anticipate this great event with great enthusiasm.