Saturday, December 13, 2008

Change of Plans

Bet you thought I was going to write about Africa, right? Sorry dudes. For the moment I'm in Chicago, enjoying the hospitality of JayMoo and Skates, and thought I might as well tell you about it now. Plus their internet is way faster than mine.

So, here's the story so far. Chicago rocks. Wrigleyville has this little place that rocks.

Ate lunch at Murphy's Red Hots. I like their philosophy...
... and their dogs. Memo to NYC hot dogs: you suck.
We finally ended up at the Field Museum, where we saw Sue and celebrated La Dia de la Virgen by going to the Aztec World exhibt (no photos allowed).
The gems exhibit was kinda weak, but this stone was cool.
Jeff did his best slave impression but couldn't move this stone block. I'm guessing his Egyptian Overloards would be pissed.
Sorry aquarium. You look cool, but not cool enough.
Chicago, you are an amazingly clean city. Your skyline is cool too.

Roar!
Giordano's for dinner. NY pizza, I love you, but I'm letting you know right now that I've been unfaithful, and I feel no remorse. She is my out of town mistress, and you'd better get used to that.
More adventures today, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Brigham said...

You are receiving a proper education.

Anonymous said...

Oh YOU have a blog too? how come no one tells me this stuff?