Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Apologies

Remember how I keep promising to show you pictures from Africa? Yeah, about that...

The plan was to spend my break going through them, making up for my photographic ineptitude with Photoshop and post them here. In retrospect, it was a great plan, especially considering the white stuff that won't stop falling from the sky. Too bad someone decide to make their Christmas merrier by stealing my laptop. So, the long and short of it is, it's going to be a bit longer until I get those photos up. Sorry. In the meantime, Happy Holidays to you all!

5 comments:

Nick said...

You know Mulcock who knows my brother who knows me. Sweet travel pics. Merry Christmas. I hope all is well.

Nick

Kimberly said...

Sorry to hear about the laptop Dave. That sure is a bummer.

Side of Caitlin said...

No way!! Dave I'm so sorry about the laptop. What happened???

Side of Jeffrey said...

Nick...sup dude. Mikey's bro. Dave...that freakin' blows to the max dude. I can't believe that. HOW? HOW????

Randy Roberts said...

Laptop shmaptop. In Africa they dont even have Lions. oh wait, we dont have lions.

Africans are so lucky.