Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Almost better than warm milk

Just back from Seattle and realizing that 5 days is just enough time to time warp my body 3 hours. Decided I'd try posting something since I can't stand warm milk. I suppose that I could give you the travel log, but I haven't passed the pics from the camera to the computer, so that will have to wait. What I can tell you is that I came home with a heavier bag than I left with, having stolen several things from my parents house and having been gifted others. And yes, I decided to steal from my parents' religious library and opted for Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I figured as long as I'm putting my soul in hock for this, I might as well make it worth it. See if you can figure that logic out. I'm afraid I can't.
I'm perhaps most excited about the fact that my parents lent me their copy of the HBO John Adams miniseries, which I have yet to see and which you all are welcome to join me in watching. I also received an antique harmonica, but I'm afraid that's not on the program. All in all, it was a good trip, that has left me with one of the queasiest stomachs that I've had in a long time and the inability to sleep. There goes that faulty logic again...

1 comment:

The Shark said...

I've heard good things about that John Adams miniseries. Let me know what you think, chico suave.