Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fantastic Fourth

Well, I promised you a 4th of July report, but since I was lazy, I got beat to the punch. Actually, that's good, since now I get to share with you my favorite photos from the trip without all that boring narrative stuff. If you want really good reviews of what actually happened, you might try this post or perhaps this one. Both are very good.

Here's a few goofy still life's to start out with:
H for Hales, I guess?

And some good people shots:



And of course, fireworks. Wouldn't be the 4th without them.





Well, there it is. I'm too lazy to type, I'm sure you don't mind not reading, and I hope you all had a good break!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

as you may have noticed, i stole some of you photos for my blog. i hope that's cool. i gave you credit.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Didn't see an explanation of that one picture though as promised. what up wit dat?

Scrumpestuous D said...

Yeah, I forgot that. But, if you go here you'll find all the explanation you'll need.

Don said...

Those are really cool pictures!

thinkHP said...

Dave
we need to have a personal sesh. YOU NEED TO TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS :)
ok... or I should probs be practicing more :)

i know
i know

you rock
love the feet shot and the tube shot. those are my favs