Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Root Beer Related News

So, I got another email from the folks over at Thomas Kemper Soda with a pretty cool announcement (including some more free samples!). Turns out they're dropping high fructose corn syrup in favor of the much tastier cane sugar. I can't wait.

For some reason, I can't seem to upload the photo they sent me, but if I could, you wouldn't be able to taste the difference, so perhaps you should just check out their much improved web site. Don't forget to check out some of these recipes. Man, I really wish I could get this stuff in NYC.

Stay tuned for a taste test coming at you real soon.

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Yes! That is good news! I love buying Mexican Coke for just that reason.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Tell me about it! 2 years of Mexican Coke on every corner was amazing.