Thursday, November 15, 2007

Genre

Amazon sure considers some weird things to be genres. I noticed this while entering my latest CD purchase (the White Album) into Delicious Library. Take a look:
I might not be an expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure that Britain is a country, not a genre. Ooh... cheap shot, but not the worst that I could make. Take a look for yourself.

The red circles by Vieve and Libby mean they've had my stuff for too long.

5 CD purchases before this one (from most recent):
  1. The Reminder by Feist
  2. Oscar Peterson Trio + One by The Oscar Peterson Trio
  3. Revolver by The Beatles
  4. Bitches Brew by Miles Davis
  5. E.S.P. also by Miles Davis

3 comments:

Bilaeva said...

oopsie poopsies... what I got, i don't remember. never lend me stuff. i never return it. i owe the library like 50 bucks in late fees. please don't tell them where i live.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Ahh, but don't worry! Thanks to technology, I know exactly what you have and how much you owe me.

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooove Feist. Love her. Love.