Sunday, November 25, 2007

Did you know... #2

Here are a few more things you may not have known about me:
  • I went to High School with the son of the inventor of Tetris. We totally knew each other. We totally debated the business practices of Microsoft. He totally tried to crack down on everyone that had a knockoff copy of Tetris on their TI calculator. I do not lie.
  • I used to pre-test video games for Nintendo. I got to play them before they were released and rate them. I had soooo much playground cred.
  • I used to play banjo in an award winning* dixieland jazz band.
  • I have had the same Mr. Potato Head that my grandparents gave me when I was a kid. His name is Fred Potatohead.
  • I was almost on the Telemundo dating show "12 Corazones." True story.
*It wasn't much of an award, but we won it.

2 comments:

James said...

What's with the picture of your room? Is that referring to the potato head bullet?

Scrumpestuous D said...

Yeah, blah, it's a fairly subtle attempt at a fairly blatant Where's Waldo set in my room.