Monday, September 17, 2007

Wouldn't you say my collection's complete?

I know that in 3 years, I won't have regretted this purchase at all, but right now, I'm trying my darndest to justify it. Stupid Borders and their 40% off coupons!

Yeah, so I bought this big Alfred Hitchcock box set. I have been wanting to buy several of the films separately for awhile (Psycho, The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, etc.), and the cost of the set was a few dollars cheaper than buying them separately... (justification continues).

Just in case you were wondering, here are the other titles included:
  • Saboteur
  • Rope
  • The Trouble With Harry
  • The Man Who Knew Too Much
  • Marnie
  • Torn Curtain
  • Topaz
  • Frenzy
  • Family Plot
  • Rear Window
  • Vertigo
It's a pretty good collection all in all, and when you add to it the films I already have (Dial M For Murder, I Confess, Strangers on a Train), I have the start of a nice little Hitchcock collection. I actually already have copies of Rear Window and Vertigo, so for anyone out there who is interested in buying a used DVD or two that are in excellent condition, they're going cheap! I'm thinking $10/DVD, but that's negotiable, as long as you're willing to go up.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I would be interested in buying Rear Window from you. We'll talk.