Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dave's Big Day!

Phew! What a day. I visited 4 of the 5 boroughs today. Here's a brief rundown:
  • Brooklyn - went to Target
  • Manhattan - more on that later
  • The Bronx - wrong turn
  • Queens - en route to Roosevelt Island
Pretty cool, eh? Well, maybe you'll be more impressed once you hear all the places I've been in Manhattan.
  • Upper East Side - where I'm currently house-sitting
  • Waterside Plaza - dropping off my Target bounty and taking a much deserved shower
  • Union Square - looking for new threads
  • West Village - to see Sydney Anne's Apple. From there I walked through the Meatpacking district, across 14th, up through Gramercy and back to Waterside
  • Harlem - for a visit to "La Casa" (Thanks, M, for the reminder!)
  • Roosevelt Island - for a bumpin' Mormon shin-dig
So, as you can see (actually not, since I forgot my camera), I had a pretty full day. Hooray for me!

2 comments:

M said...

you forgot Harlem - for tacos

Scrumpestuous D said...

Duly noted and updated. How could I have forgotten!