Thursday, September 13, 2007

A ton of useless information

Here's a collection of random facts and events that have been a part of my life lately:

I think my new cell phone is sexy, but it has serious T9 problems, which led me to restoring it to factory presets, and being mildly amused at the following message.
A few years ago, this Seattle building did not have a picture of Ichiro on it. In fact, this is where I confronted the Giant Head of Donny Osmond. It was as big as Ichiro.
You can buy "Space Noodles" at the Space Needle.

They even kinda-sorta look like the Space Needle.
Apparently that Peruvian band that is always in Times Square has a franchise in Seattle.
Seattle also has a Todai. Nothing better than all-you-can-eat sushi!
This is the jersey that I recently bought off eBay. Why do I love jerseys so much?

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

First, that Jersey rules. I'm going to the Mets tonight with my dad and it will be pimp.

Second, oddly shaped noodles are great. I was given genitalia noodles for my birthday once. Tasty. The hard part was deciding what pasta sauce made me feel less awkward.

Don said...

Dude! I totally saw the "Donny" picture on that building last time i was out there!

It was a little tripy. :)

Scrumpestuous D said...

Wow JayMoo - who gave you those? I sure hope you didn't over cook them.

Did I mention that I've been to two Mets games this week? And that I ran into Kunz and Collin at one of them?