Sunday, January 17, 2010

Italy, finally (sort of)

Before I launch in to the travel log posts, I wanted to show off some of my favorite photos from the trip with just some brief explanations. Like this first one, it's the Pantheon.
Some painting in the Vatican.
Also the Vatican.
Coliseum.
An arch, near the Forum.

The seal of Rome.

Santa Croce, which has a ton of famous people entombed inside.

The Arno, at night.
The Arno, at day.
Florence.
The duomo, in Florence.

Siena.
Also Siena.
Obligatory food shot #1: Gelato.
Obligatory bicycle shot: green.
Obligatory food shot #2: sandwich.

Ciao Italia!
Ciao everybody!

6 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Awesome photos dude. Some are even spectacular.

Side of Caitlin said...

Wow! Those pics are amazing! Nice work Dave.

Lydia and Josh said...

I love these. Can't wait to see more!

Brenda said...

Beautiful!

Logan said...

Gorgeous. You can tell from your photos that you enjoyed Italy a lot.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Thanks everyone. I did have a blast over there, and it's such a beautiful country it's hard not to take good pics. And Logan, I was constantly reminded of our good times together. Aww...