Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shrinking the list

So, just a brief update from Cape Town before I get kicked off the computer, and can I just say that if you ever have the opportunity to go to Cape Town that you should take it? Spend your parents frequent flyer miles if you must. This trip has been amazing, and I really haven't left the conference center much. Here's just a quick glance at my life goals that I've placed a big check next to:
  • Riding on a double decker bus (in London)
  • Going to London
  • Seeing the Southern Cross
  • Spending money with ferocious animals on it (more on that later)

And here are a few that hopefully will get checked off soon enough:

  • Seeing where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet
  • Driving on the "wrong" side of the street
  • Hanging with penguins in their natural habitat

Well, that's about all for now. Seriously, I know I'm a bit backed up on the travel posts, and I can promise you that as soon as I get back I'll start working on telling you all about this past month of craziness.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lucky you for having such cool items on your "life goal list" and actually crossing things off of it!