Monday, December 10, 2007

Personal Assistant

So, my mom just dropped a bunch of Christmas shopping on me that I really don't have the time to do. Personally, I'm looking at this as an opportunity- and opportunity to get me a personal assistant. Being a grad student really narrows my options here, but I have managed to compile a list of affordable candidates:
  • Kevin, Screech's robot from Saved by the Bell
  • Charles in Charge (though I hear he has a promising law career now)
  • Charles in Charge's friend Buddy
  • V.I.C.I. the robot from Small Wonder
  • Mr. Belvedere (if he'll come out of retirement)
  • and, if I can afford him, Benson.
Don't remember some of these? Here's a refresher:

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Um, wow. That fun kit is amazing. That is any kids dream present.