Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Burgers

Now I like a good burger, and I like a healthy conversation about the best burgers in town, but I don't think I'd try to have one of those conversations with one of the guys from this article. It's interesting to hear their thoughts on some of the burgers I've had around town - I agree with them about Rare (I'm not a fan of the too-big-for-your-mouth burger), I can't say anything about Peter Luger other than that I know a lot of people who will disagree with the fact that it's a disappointing steak house. And as for Burger Joint and Shake Shack (they ranked the first one high and the second one low) well, let's just say that my last few Burger Joint trips haven't matched the experience of going the first time and that I think they're putting a bit of a "sell-out" label on the Shake Shack. But then again, what do I know?

No comments: