Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Update

Well,

I suppose that it is time to update y'all about life. For those of you who still read this (i.e. - nobody), and haven't talked to me in awhile, here is the skinny about my life. Things have been crazy for the past while. I have been traveling all over the place for grad school interviews and have been super busy with work and school. This semester I have been to:

Phoenix
Long Beach
St. Louis
Seattle
New York City

Dang! That's a lot. Anyway, I'm not going to bother with putting up my silly graphic with all of the grad schools, so I will make my big announcement right now:

I am going to NYU!

So that means that I will be moving to the Big Apple and will be there for 5-6 years. Crazy. I never pictured myself there, but that's where it is going to be. I actually only applied so that I could possibly get a cheap trip out there, and now my life is going to happen out there. I am still in a bit of shock. So there you have it. I am done with finals and walk on Friday, I have an apartment lined up in NY (and no, it's not cheap), funding, insurance and the whole ball of wax. Guess this means that I am growing up. And to think, not that long ago, I had hair. Well, sort of.

3 comments:

WarriorWife said...

you haven't had hair since high school... ;) just kidding. I'm glad to finally visit your blog! I like the banner at the top and I'm excited to see what NY brings you. My roommate from college transferred to NYU and graduated a few years ago from there. She had great things to say about NY. And now that you'll be there for 5 years, I'll have a reason to go visit the city, right? :)

Erin said...

well that is very exciting, i'm happy for you an hope to someday make it out to that part of the country. as all of us go our separate ways it just means we'll see each less than we do now, oh wait do we even see each other now. good luck and make sure you have a little fun while you are out there.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the big city!